5 pounds in 4 weeks......JUST DO IT..

Dear Friend,
     well today I added another mile to my walk.....It is going on 4 weeks and I've lost 5 pounds. 
Who would have thought that adding 1 mile would make my muscles hurt so bad.  I'm hoping to get in really good shape but at this point if just adding one more mile would make me hurt so bad then fluck it....I don't think I can do it.  You'd think that after several months of walking like this that just a single mile would hurt like this.  I know I'm not young and that it takes time but shooooot.
    Every day that I walk I see these people running and think boy she's my hero.  What did she do differently than I did to get where she is.  I mean I thought that this wouldn't be this hard, still just let it not hurt this bad.  Some of these women run/walk and they look like they just stepped out of some magazine.  Not me, I look like I just rolled out of bed.  I would hate to see the view from the rear.... is that a sign.... FAT WOMEN JIGGLING AHEAD!!!!!  I just don't want to look like that woman.... but you know what I am that woman....
       I'm that woman who use to be hot... who use to be small, who didn't have a crooked smile.  I'm that woman who put on over 50 pounds from a stroke.  The woman who has taken care of every one but me.  The woman that lost her job, her direction, he purpose in life.  I'm that woman trying to come back....be better the best I can be.  I want to strut again. Hold my head up, sling my hair, smile widely at strangers looking at me, and not because I'm the hippo waddling down the street....
     So 4 weeks and 5 pounds.   I'll stop whining about my knees hurting , my behind aching, my attitude needing adjusted, or my pride being bruised..... time to just do it as the kids say................

No comments: