Still missing everything

Dear Friend, well my computer is still not up and running and I must admit I'm having a real hard time blogging most of the time. I have found that the local libraries have Internet access so now I go and use there system till I can either find the money to get mine fixed or hit the lottery, which ever comes first. As we all know my luck isn't that great. A chicken at the poultry plant has better luck than I do........

The biggest draw back;other than the obvious, is that I can't post pictures and stuff. So I"m doomed to beg, borrow and steal the use of other people's computers for that stuff. (You do know that I'm only kidding about the stealing part right?) Anyway, here I am again online trying to get my voice heard or just talking to myself. If it's the latter I don't seem like such a nut case if I blog about it. I can always tell the shrink I'm not really talking to myself there really is an invisible friend out there...................

P.S. I'm also on facebook.................

No comments: