Scrub caps or surgical hats













Dear friends,
This week I launched a new line to add to my collection of stuff I make and sale. I made several scrub caps out of halloween material and they turned out really nice. I had such a great response when I made them for DH that I decided they'd make a great addition to my line.......................

They aren't thin like a lot of caps and I made sure that the theme of each cap was centered in the front. The ties are double stitched so that they won't pull out when you tie them too tight....................

They're great to wear under a motorcycle helmet or to keep the sweat out of your eyes when your working on that major project. Best of all they're one of a kind and made by me..............

So check them out. I'll be making more when time allows. I plan to make them for Thnksgiving, christmas, new years, etc...........

Anyway I keeping it crazy.................

No comments: