just say no

So I think that I have completely lost my mind. I have no clue how to get it...

You see I have a son that is a single dad and he has a very handicapped child. MY son the PITA (pain in the ass) has been raising this child for a while and has always come running home to mom for one thing or another. well anyway he joined the army the other week to get better health care for the baby. Along with him joining the army he has a friend that is pregnant and guess who is stuck taking care of that one too?

So now in my house I have a spouse, a six year old that is severally handicapped, a 4 year old with a attitude from hell, and a pregnant friend( I use that word tongue in cheek) I have spent the last week trying to shuffle things around, learn to take care of this handicapped child etc. All this and I am the biggest S.H.E. (side tracked home executive) that I know.

why I ask my self do I feel compelled to save the world? Is it that there just seems to be something in me that is completely masocistic that I would take on so much when I am at a point in my life where I should just say no.

So I guess I should learn to just say no..............

No comments: