Wacky Wednesday

Dear Diary,
Today is wacky Wednesday and I’m not as whacked out as I’ve been for the last couple of days. I’m still very upset about the boys. I miss them and all the chaos that goes along with it. This house is too quiet and every night I get up and walk into there room expecting to see them there. The floors are clean. No sticky kool-aid spills to ruin that late night trip to the kitchen for a glass of milk. I can put something down and not worry that it’ll be either moved or messed with. There’s no urine stains on the back of the toilet, no diapers in the trash, no high chair that constantly has to cleaned and pushed out of the way. There are no constant finger prints on the TV or front door and I can actually see the front of the dishwasher.
So it’s wacky Wednesday and time to stop being whacked out. I know that there are a lot of people that are worse off than I am and it’s time to stop the pity party. And get on with it. Get mad as my mom would say and let the Leigh in me come out and get on with it. It’s also anti-procrastination day according to the fly-lady http://www.flylady.net/index.asp. So I’m gonna stop procrastinating and get on with it.
I’ve also been doing some research on line to see if you can really make money by taking surveys. I’m gonna post those results this week some time. It is a lot of work but then again if it does result in a way to make money on line then all the more reason to look into it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big hugs. I wish i coud say something to make things better.

Chris
admin of Chatterscene.com
message board for woman

The mad blonde said...

Thank-you Chirs....Keep praying for the babies..........