Cheep skate christmas hint... Making the house smell Christmasy

OK so I haven't posted anything to my blog. I've had some sad things happening but I will post about that when I can do it and not cry.

So here is my 1st Christmas quick tip on the cheep side.

I don't have a lot of money to go out and buy all those fancy potpourri's to make everything smell good. Even if I did I wouldn't spend the money. A couple of Christmases ago I bought a bottle of liquid potpourri. I love the smell it's candy cane.

1: Take a cotton ball and dip it in the liquid. Get the cotton ball good and soaked.
2: Go around the house and wipe the liquid on all your light bulbs. (make sure there not on)
3: Take the liquid soaked cotton ball and place it in the bottom of some old potporri or a basket of pine cones.
4: Turn on the lights. Ok not the lights in the whole house but when you do turn on the lights you'll notice the ever so subtle fragrance of christmas.

I learned this trick several years ago from some how to make any man fall in love with you book. No I didn't need it it was a gift and since I'm the biggest book worm I know I had to read it.

Just try it you'll see what I mean.......................

No comments: