Starting a new flower bed

Ok so here I am. Starting a new flower bed and new blog at the same time.........I'm not sure that anyone really cares, but I have had so many people ask me questions about so many things that I thought that I would start a new bed and a new web site both at the same time...........

I have a neighbor that I really don't get along with so I decided that I would start a new bed between there house and mine. Good fences make good neighbors.....lol ........

So I am starting the lazy woman's flower bed........

First choose a site that you want to start a new flower bed. Mow the grass at it lowest height. Once you have done that then take news paper and start laying them down on the ground. Once you have a couple of layers of paper then wet it and place a couple of boards rocks what ever you have to keep the paper down so that it won't blow away and into your neighbors yard. (still trying to be a good neighbor)

So today I started a new flower bed and a new web site.

I laid out newspaper along the fence on the side of my house between my neighbos house and mine. I know it will kill the grass and I can start making a new bed for next year......

You can't really plant anything there for a while......so be patient don't rush, if you do then you'll end up spending money on plants and they won't grow.

This will really take some time.. Like a good relationship, if you are patient, take your time and don't put all your effort into it, it will slowly become good.......

No comments: